Chances of concieving after being treated for ovarian cyst with Diane 35 and Chrominac A?

Dear Doc, I was diagnosed with a cycst in my right ovary and also endometeriosis , I was prescribed a birth control pill border e for 2 months , my ovary cyst was gone in right one but again developed in the left , finally I was prescibed Diane 35and chrominac A my three month course is completed , What are my chances of conceiving now , I am trying for a second child my elder one is 10 and I am 35 years of age
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013