Chalazion, tried hot compress, using oflox, milflox, Silica 8x. Should go for incision?

eye : I have a chalazion for 4 months now . Have tried hot compress for a month , and had been using eye ointment oflox , milflox for about months . Since this did not completely go I tried homeopathy too Silicia 8x for a month too. Some say it will take 2 years to go without any medication on its own . Some doctors say get it removed by incision . It doesn t pain at all so I am not that keen on incision. What is your recommendation ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012