Chalazion on upper eyelid, drained fluid, taken antibiotics, inflamed again. Please advise

Hi, I have this large (slightly larger than pea size) chalazion on my upper lid for 3 months. One week, it became so inflamed and swollen my doctor drained the fluid by pricking it with a pin-like device (but did not remove the hardened contents). For that he referred me to a Ophthalmologist . I was prescribed antibiotic oral medication and a cream(antibiotic and corticosteroid ) . The chalazion became smaller for a few days and all was left was a hardened lump. However, a week later, it seems to be getting inflamed again, and there is a white dots appearing on head of the lump. Please advice. I have been continuing to do warm-compresses 4 times a day. I have not received the Ophthalmologist appointment date yet.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012