Chain, neck, collar bone and chest pain, blood test for my thyroid levels unusual weight gain. Cause?

hi! recently i've started getting a pain under my chin, down the right side of my neck and also the right side of my collar bone and chest. it's hard to pin point where the pain is but it feels like it's starting to get worse especially in my chest/collarbone. i've been meaning to get a blood test for my thyroid levels because of an unusual weight gain. could this be something to do with my thyroid possibly... or even a lymph node? hm?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013