Chaffing of penis, bumps on underside post sex, yeast infection. Treatment?

Hi. I m female. No STD s for myself or husband. Every time we have sex this happens: The underside of his penis becomes chafed and in a few/couple days small bumps also on the underside. Was concerned that one or both of us had a yeast infection without symptoms so had treatment. No change. I m far from dry during sex so I don t believe it is a lubrication issue. No rough sex either. What can we/he do to address and improve this very upsetting occurrence?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012