Chaffing in vaginal lips, burning on urinating, oral sex. Using neosporin. Treatment?

Ihave really bad chaffing on my vaginal lips for 4you days no it hurts to pee it burns and really hurts to sit or stand and ihave bad bumps Idont have any stds. This happened after 2-3 long periods of oral sex with my boy ffriend and he had not shaven and had stubble. The hair on my vagina is growing back ans I think its making it worse. Ihave been using neosporine for 2you days now and it relives alil but its driving me crazy now. Idk what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012