Cervical spondylosis, done MRI. Intermittent numbness in shoulder and arms. Serious?

Hello Respected Doctors I am 48 year old Height 173 cm weight 60 kg. My job is to work on computer. I am having Cervical Spondylosis . Report of MRI says Loss of normal cervival lordosis is noted. Osteophytic changes are noted in the cervical vertebrae . Annular posterior bulge is noted at C5-C6 intervertebral disc , causing significant indentation of the subarchnoid space. Disc desiccations due to degenerative disc disease, are noted in all intervertebral discs. I am having intermittent numbness in only right arms/shoulder and in thumb. Please advise me is it very serious and what should I do ? Physiotherapy,medicine or else. Thanking you Mukund Newaskar India
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012