Cervical spondylitis, tremors, movable pain in chest, TMT positive. Tests, scans done. Losar 50, indral 40 taken. Suggestions?

My problem started one year back. My age is 45 years. Suddenly my heart beat was 120.min. pressure was 160/90. My voice and head was shaking. headache was constant. Doctor adviced some blood test. Neck xray. My blood test was normal but xray shows cervical spondalytis. Doctor said that it is a case of head neck tremor and cervical spondalytis. They prescribed losar50 and indral 40 twice a day. now my heart beats remains normal. pressure around 135/90. But i feel non comfortable during evening hour. IN the mean time, i felt shaking of my body during going on bed. movable pain in my chest which goes an comes. i was gone for ecg, holter monitor , echo, EEG and tmt test. all was ok except tmt test in which st deviation was 2.4 and doctor said that tmt is positive. after that dr. suggested for thalium stress test which was found normal. Please suggest for further. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013