Cervical spondylitis, tonsillitis, low vitamin D, high ESR count. Is tonsillitis the reason for high ESR count?

Hi, i am 24 years old house wife, before two weeks i had a severe neck pain and after taking xray the doc concluded that i have cervical spondylitis from C5 to C7 and recomended me to wear soft cervical collar and do physiotherapy.

When i met the physiotherapist she advised me to do a list of blood tests and the result was my ESR count is 115. She told me it is abnormal. Also my vitamin D is low and haemoglobin level is 10.55 .The ENT had once told me that i have tonslites could this be reason for high ESR count. What will happen if i dont cure this problem soon and in future.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013