Cervical spondylitis, feeling of nerve compression causing shoulder, wrist pain, numbness in fingers, advised homeo, physiotherapy, massages. Suggestion?

I have cervical spondilitis - not acute confirmed by X- ray. I have full mobility in my arms and neck. But I have moderately severe pain in my right shoulder . Pain in right wrist and pain in my right forearms between shoulder and elbow . however the pain is more acute in the night and immediately on waking up. Numbness in my right fingers occurs freuently. I feel some nerve is getting compressed which causes this pain from right shoulder to wrist in varying degrees of intensity. Age 55y.Male. My BP is 126/84 . wt-64Kg. 6 . ECG and blood Reports normal. No Sugar.No History of anyCardiac problem. Otherwise Physically fit. Walk 2 kms daily. Suggestions made include Homeo, Physiotherapy , Ayurvedic Massages. Would be grateful if you could advise.Do not wish to undergo any further tests. Thanks very much Bala
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012