Cervical smear report suggesting severe dyskaryosis. Colonoscopy scheduled. What is the difference between this and dysplasia?

I had my first cervical smear 2 weeks ago and have been told I have severe dyskariosis. they have not mentioned anything about the HPV virus in the letter which i am told they would if I had it. I wanted to know how bad severe dyskariosis is, the difference between that and dysplasia and what the likely course of treatment will be. I have a colposcopy on monday and im trying to prepare myself for what will be said and done. can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer