Cervical erosion, cell burnt away, bleeding. Taking mycrogynon. Should I stopped taking pill?

I have recently found out that I have Cervical Erosion. I have been taking Mycrogynon 30 for the last 16 years and the doctor has said it is common in women taking the pill . I have had the cells burnt away using a solution , only 2 nights ago. I am now bleeding , is this normal? He never said. He also said he could not guarantee that the problem would be sorted out (bleeding after intercourse). He hasn t said anything about ceasing to take my pill but surley if I continue to take the pill then the problem will just come back? Should I stop taking the Pill? Emma
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012