Cervical disc surgery. Given tryptomer, voveron, oxetol. Pain returned back to neck. Treatment?

Sir, I had cervical disc surgery ( Right C6-7 laminoforaminotomy and osteophytectomy on 13/06/12) doctor has adviced me at first Tryptomer 25mg x x 1 for 3 weeks , voveron 1 1 1 for 3days , oxetol 150mg 1 x 1 for 2months but my pain. its ok for up to 2 months then stoping after oxetol my pain return back on my right neck . then the doctor prescribed me pregalin 75 mg 1 x 1 for 2.5 months but still i have pain, then again i consult the doctor, the doctor adviced to take oxetol 150mg 1 x 1 for 10 days then 300 mg 1 x 1 for till jan 12 end. please advice me can oxetol reduce my pain. sir my e mail id is. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer