Cervical cancer, removed baby bag, on chemo, lump on head, unable to keep food down, suggested anti nausea. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. this is Gloria Norris. My young sister had cervical cancer, so they removed her baby bag. She is undergoing chemo, and now has a lump on the right side of her head. Ontop of that, she cannot keep her food down for less than an hour. Not sure whatelse to do. My father was recommended for her to take the thin oil, and my cousin a nurse suggests for her to take anti Nausea
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013