Cervical and rectal pain, back pain. Abdominal pain and swelling

Hi my name is jenn I get this pain really bad in my cervicks and it also my rectum hurts i cant sit it hurts my back as well I went to a radiologist today and the did a pelvic exam they put a camer up my vagina to see whats goig on when they put it to my overies I cried so bad I started swetting and sacking and my abdomanol gets really big from inflimattion in my abdomanol what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
pain may be due to constipation, drink lots of fluids and luke warm water atleast 8 - 10 glass per day.