Cerebroangiogram shows sinus thrombosis. Heaviness in head, blurred eyesight, pain in head. Recurring thrombosis?

Hello, I was confined last Sept 15, 2012 with initial diagnosis Diffuse Subarachnoid, stayed in the hospital for 13 days. After 1 m\week from discharge I went to another Neurologist in a reputable hospital and undergone CerebroAngiogram. Findings: Left Transverse Sinus thrombosis . For 3 weeks now I am experiencing heaviness at the top of head with scake 3 pain. Moreso,my right eye seem blurred and sometimes I feel shooting pain both left and right part of my head. Could this mean, I am having thrombosis again?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013