Cerebral palsy in lower extremities, depressed. Undergoing methedone maintenance treatment for opiate addiction. Suggestions?

MY stepson has cerebral palsy in his lower extemities and He is also doing a methedone maintenance treatment for opiate addiction ..we are trying to get him help because we noticed he's nodding off after bathroom visits which we haven't seen in a long time ...I know he's in pain but he say's the drs say the methadone is also a pain reliver from his palsy..he's 28 and depressed and doesn't see any way out . Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013