Cerebral palsy, degenerating disc, narrowing spinal column with spinal stenosis. On radio frequenty treatment. Refer neuro surgeon

Hello I am a 52 year old female with cerebral palsy (mild) seeking a neuro surgeon to diagnose/address issues of degenerating discs, narrowing of the spinal column and spinal stenosis. I am at a crossroads as to what will be the best thing to do in my situation and feel that a neuro surgeon may be the best course of action at this point. I am currently in pain management receiving radio frequency treatments to help with pain. My legs are starting to get painful /pulling/hard to walk...I have never had an issue with my legs before. Any helpful referrals/direction would be so appreciated.

Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013