Ceramic filling on upper right molar. Why am I uncomfortable while chewing?

I got a ceramic filling on my upper right molar and gone for couple of adjustments too. All looked normal for two weeks. All of a sudden, I felt some mild pain in that filled molar while biting or chewing and I feel like , iam not biting with my original teeth and biting with some other thing. And kind of so uncomfortable while chewing foods. Today morning, I noticed a very tiny black spot on the gum in between the filled upper molar tooth and filled wisdom tooth . I really wonder what it is? And what is the cause of my pain. I got filling on both upper molar and wisdom tooth just a month back. Please advice me. Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. I really got a good oral hygiene and don t have any smoking or drinking habits.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012