Central chest pain. Had gall bladder checked. Is it this a sign of pancreatic cancer?

Been having scans and MRI for central chest pain under breastbone and also a stitch in my side which over 12 mos has become more constant . Last few weeks feel in same area is a lot of gurgling sensation whether I eat or not makes no diffference. Could this be a sign of something like pancreatic cancer ? Have had Gall Bladder checked and seems working and at least 2 ultrasounds of stomach area which hopefully would have included Pancreas although never been told specifically that the organ has been checked.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013