Cellulitis, swelling, pain in chin. On antibiotics, drips. Treatment?

I woke up a couple of days ago with a very swollen and painful chin . The next day it was even worse. The night after the second day I had my husband take me to the emergency room. I was diagnosed as having cellulitus, given an antibiotic drip, and then sent home with two antibiotic prescriptions and a painkiller...told if it didn t get better I should go back to the ER. I had this same thing happen to me about 9 months ago...but it resolved on it s own, no doctor visit was required. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012