Cellulitis, suggested amoxycillin and clav AC, fungal infection. Should i continue or other suggestions?

I was in epworth hospital with cellulitis for a week - normally kefles ivf clears it up BUT it did not so they sent me home - I then went to a public hospital who did not admit me BUT gave me amoxycillin & clav AC 875mg/125mg because they believed that the cellulitis did not clear up as there may be some fungal infection as well - Is this tablet gping to do that do you think? I would love your opinion - THANKYOU
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013