Cellulitis on foot. Taken bactrim, cephalexin. Why is there peeling?

I have been treated for cellulitis on my foot three separate times. Once with bactrim and twice with CEPHALEXIN . However, the skin between my little toe and the toe next to it itches a great deal. Also the skin in between is very white and has begun to peel. Do I still have cellulitis or something altogether different? I can t stop this itching and I can t seem to get a different answer from the three doctors I ve seen. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013