Cellulitis in the leg getting bigger after taking cephalexin. Pain and discomfort. History of asthma and schizoaffective disorder

Hi, I was recently diagnosed as having cellulitus in one of my legs but after taking cephalexin 500 mgs it seems to be getting better. But my other leg is now experiencing a pain in the calf that runs down the side to the ankle ad there s a small red blotch in the center of the calf. Both of my calves are feeling like they re being pulled down by something which is causing pain and discomfort. What is going on? My name is Michael Stivers, I m 6 -1 , weigh 208 lbs, and have a history of asthma and have been diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013