Cellulitis in leg, cured. Extreme pain. Is it due to travelling?

I have been diagnosed and treated for cellutis in my right leg. My leg has gotten worse twice after a train trip from Colorado to California and back. The train trip reached an elevation of 10,000 feet crossing the Rocky Mountains. While in California my extreme pain was reduced to almost none. I stopped taking all pain meds and was able to go for walks. Now that. I m back back in colorado my pain has returned. Is there a connection between elevation and this disease?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013