Cellulite on stomach, respiratory problems. Drinking soy milk. Due to estrogen build up?

My son is 11 years old, he s pretty much active and he s strong and lean on legs and arms but he has a tummy and lots of cellulite . He has been drinking soy milk since he was two due to respiratory problems and been misdiagnosed with asthma . I friend of mine told me it has lots of estrogens in it and it might be the reason of cellulite on his belly? How can I help him get rid of The estrogen build up In his body?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012