Celiac symptoms but negative blood test

Hi I have had stomach problems my whole life, starting with heartburn and progressing to bloating, abdominal pain, sometimes diarrhea sometimes constipation. Now , for years i've been chronically constipated. I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease and lots of allergies. My doctor tested me for celiac, but only did the IA-2 antibody and folate. Had fine folate and IA 2 came back negative. Should I get an endoscopy to double check, since i've been taking multivitamins before i was tested? Also, I have a recurring rash on the top of my foot that doesn't seem to be related to anything i do, and i have geographic tongue for no apparent reason. Can i have those and not have celiac?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi ashley,
By seeing your history it appears that yoy are suffering from Malabsorption syndrome which may be celiac/topical sprue, pernecious anaemia, glutein enteropathy or irritable bowel syndrome, so you need to be evaluated in detail to rule out the above causes just doing investigation for celiac sprue may not able to diagnose actual condition, you may also require endoscopic biopsy at different sites, consult gasteroenterologist for further evaluation and suggest my advises also.
hey.. im going throug same issue... i just wanted to know more please contact
mahesh 9901440969