Celiac Disease/ Candida, What are my symptoms a reaction from ?

I developed a case of hives/ welts on my body starting behind my right knee and one on each butt cheek. the next morning i awoke with two hives on my right inner hip. All these hives spread into larger welts as the day progressed and one developed on my left hip becoming very large. The welts were very itchy until I took some benedryl. My sister has celiac disease and she said she discovered it with the onset of the same exact symptom. I'm thinking that could be my issue. I however, took a couple of urinary tract pills to relieve the symptoms of a UTI the day before, although this medication never gave me a rash before. I also took a 500mg cipro for the bladder infection, which never gave me symptoms before either. Before my rash was first noticed I had pasta for dinner, and a bagel earlier in the day for breakfast. I have been consuming lots of wheat, and maybe that is the reason for a sudden reaction. I have a history of yeast infections, my gyno told me I have a shortage of good bacteria- lactobacilis. I try to take probiotics as often as possible to help with this, but I don't know what kind of lactobacilis i should be taking. I read up on candida, and think many of those symptoms relate to many issues I have, but maybe it's really a glucose intolerance. I also have many symptoms of ADD, and possibly that relates as well. Also, my grandmother was diabetic.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010