Ceaserean delivery done. Ultrasound showed cystitis, residual abscess in the areolar of breast. Taking ceftum. What are the complications?

hi, i am 21 years gone through ceaserean section and have 1 baby boy (52 days old) in my abdomen ultra sound i found that i am suffering with mild changes of cystitis with no postvoid residue. anteverted bulky uterus with thick endometrium , no mass lesion.. with small residual abscess cavity in the sub areolar region of left breast .. i am takin ceftum500 since 5 days.. what are the complications and proper treatment. please help me..
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012