C.diff treatment, appendectomy done, on antibiotics for wound infection, have whitish fuzz in stool with mucus. Cause?

Hi, I have been having issues with c. Diff. Finally got it to clear up them found out I had appendicitis , had that removed 2 almost 3 weeks ago. Everything was going fine until yesterday. I had to take some antibiotic s for a possible wound infection. I didn t finish the full round of antibiotics because my stomach wad starting to get upset. I have yet again noticed my stool that has been formed has a whiteish fuzz on it. And what looks to be mucus in the toilet as well. I have been taking a daily probiotic as my Dr advised me to do. So I guess with this these symptoms returning I was wondering if it is my c diff returning for a third time.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012