Causing pain to partner during intercourse due to wide penis. Need help

I have a habit of masterbation by holding my pennis hard to the floor until it ejaculates. I suspect because of the pressure exerted on my pennis over a period of time my pennis has become wide. I recently got married & my wife complains about severe pain when I try to participate in sex. She has an unbearable pain and pushes me aside while trying to insert. I am not sure whats causing her so much pain, she says its painful even to insert the fingers. Its very frustrating and often cause of friction between me and my wife. I need urgent hep, please let me out.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013