Causes of Premature Ejaculation?

Dr. I am 38 year old man. Since marriage I feel that i am unable to prolonge our sexual intercourse untill she reached orgasm. I can hardly one minute ejaculate. I feel that my penis size is also abnormal, it is hardly 4" long. Please suggest, how can I satisify my partner. Can i increase my penis size time of sexual intercourse. Any medicine can help me.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Sep 2009

Well, as per the literature and art of intercourse, your timing is almost within normal limits !! so not much worry here.But , you need to learn about sexual practices,preferences and techniques of arousal of other partner. For a start u can read Masters And Johnsons book , if you are not comfortable in seeing a Psychiatrist/Sex Counsellor.

You cant increase your penis size but you can increase the excitement, fun and  satisfaction .

most common cause is smoking and next is alcohol.