Cause of enlarged rib bone in child, different ways to include vegetables in child's food

Hi, I am having a baby boy of 10 months. He got pnemonia in his 6+ months. After then he is having cold and fever in season changes. He is very active, but he doesnt have milk teeths till now. Recently someone said that his left side rib bone is bit different. I mean it seems a bit enlarged as compared to other side. I have felt it before when i held him before, but he had never any problem. he never cried or felt discomfort if I touched there. I am worried. I dont know what is it. Can anybody please tell me what it could be and what shall I do? Another question is , as I am indian, what food shall I give to my baby i 10 months. He is eating now a health mix of pulses having Ragi,sago, and some pulses. except this he has starded eatting roti mixed with lactogen 2 milk at night, roasted poha in lactogen milk. he dislike mashed bolied vegetables. is there any way to introduce vegetables? is it ok to give orange, grapes now? what fruits shall i give and how? please suggest me something. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012