Cause of Romatism and its cure.

plz i need to know what causes Romatism and it s cure ?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010
Dear don.akuaza,
I guess you are looking for Rheumatism....
Rheumatism is a term which is used broadly to describe a group of connective tissue disorder. Almost all the conditions have an autoimmune basis.
These disorders are chronic in nature and usually progressive .Absolute cure may not be possible. However medical drugs and regular evaluation can prevent the progress of the condition.

I cannot comment further without a physical examination /analyzing investigation reports.
Post symptoms which the patient has with the reports of investigation, if you need further clarifications.
Alternatively you may consult with a Rheumatologist for more info….