Cause for swollen boobs with leaking fluid, low BP? Scanning says tissues left over at navel during pregnancy. High body temperature.

hi, i have swollen boobs that have started leaking fluid , low blood pressure and a scan has revealed that i have some tissue attached to my navel inside my body which could possibily be left over after birth follwing the birth of my second daughter. i was wondering if you have any ideas what could be wrong, i have taken numerous pregnancy tests but all come back negative. My body temprerature has also been higher then ususal resiulting in sweatiing while sleeping
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012