Cause for sudden anxiety, shaky feeling, light headed after walking back home?

Hi, this evening after walking home (it was quite cold outside -20ish), I was making dinner and suddenly felt quite shaky and anxious. However, I wasn t light headed or famished, and my vision and temperature felt normal. I m not sure what could have caused this other than the temperature change from the outdoors to inside, or perhaps a drop in blood pressure due to the brisk walk home? I m not over weight, healthy and am used to walking. At any rate I m calming down now and resting. Just curious to what could cause this sudden anxiety , shaky feeling. Thanks very much
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012