Cause for numbness, weakness in hands, feet, sensation lost in back of head, arms, thighs, face?

Hello, I have been abusing adderall XR for the past month due to large amounts of exams and studying. I am worried however of a recent onset of various symptoms that are starting to worry me. Throughout the day I have experienced numbness, tingling sensation, and weakness in my hands and feet . Now I am experiencing the latter along with slight acute loss of sensation in the back of my head, arms, thighs, and face. I am definitely not using any drugs in the future but I am curious as to what may be happening to me right now.. :(
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012