Cause and solution for migraine, dizziness and blackouts after open heart surgery?

Hello, and I am glad to have this service available as my family is lost in regards to my brother s health. My brother, Eddie is 51 years old and had 90% blockage last September 2011 - ultimately open heart surgery. The small vessles were too small to clear, but the large vessels were cleared. Eddie spent the normal time in the hospital after recovery, but has never recovered 100% or returned to work full time. From last September 2011, Eddie has had open heart surgery, stress tests, MRI , Cat Scans, EKG s, etc. to determine why he has extreme migranes, dizziness and blackouts. Additionally, in between all these test he had cardiac eye surgery . He has been to his cardio doc, neurologists, etc. but no one can find a cause or suggest a medical solution. He has smoked in his history, chewed tobacco, but no more and not for years. He has exterme sinus most of the time. He continues to be dizzy and blackout, along with severe headaches . Please give us some direction or feel free to contact me 214 789 9019 Thank you and God bless you and this service
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012