Caught stomach virus from children. Either vomiting or having diarrhea once an hour. Severe cramping and gurgling in stomach. Having plenty fluid. How to control cramping and nausea?

Hi, I am a 33 year old female that has caught a stomach virus from my children. It started about 14 hours ago with diarrhea and vomiting . I m either vomiting or having diarrhea about once an hour. I ve tried sipping small amounts of clear liquid to no avail. I am having pretty severe Cramping in my stomach and it is gurgling quite loudly. At what point does dehydration become a concern? If I were to go to the ER is there anything that can be done for the horrible cramping and nausea? Thank you Jc
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012