Caught mono. Feeling better. Bump near anal and vaginal hole. Suggest

Hey, I just recent caught mono from a friend which the symptoms haven t been so bad actually seems within the third day I m feeling a lot better. That isn t my problem tho about yesterday I noticed I have this swelling little bump before my anus hole and after my vagina opening. It really hurts when I open my legs wide enough as if im ripping it. It s really uncomfortable. And I m wondering if this is due to the mono or this is something totally different I should be concernd about?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer