Catheter removed post TURP, have reduced urine with severe pain, burning in prostate. No improvement with levaquin. Normal?

I had TURP surgery on December 20th. Went home that night and went back the next morning to remove the catheter . On the morning of the 25th I went to the emergency room with a terrible uti . A catheter was inserted and stayed in for 7 days. After removal I had great flow when I urinated with some expected pain. For the next couple of weeks the flow became more and more reduced and more painful with burning in my prostate area. Had a culture done and no infection although as a precaution was put on levaquin . No improvement still. I m up every hour to an hour and a half every night. Should I expect that I need more time to recover and that it is post op swelling. I am 67 and in otherwise good health.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013