Catarrh in Eustachian tubes, difficulty in swallowing, flaring up of catarrh from throat, unable to blow nose. Show a way

I am suffering with chronic catarrh - for about 18 months and more recently the last four months symptoms include catarrh in Eustachian tubes - both sides, feeling of catarrh stuck at back of nose, food is hard to swallow and sometimes make catarrh especially in right side from throat upwards flare up. My latest trip to Gp has put me on flixonase nasal drops - getting desperate as not sleeping well at all. My neck also feels stiff and if I massage it I can sort of feel the mucus moving around - back of neck is also painful if i bend my head to tuck my chin in.Up until about four months ago it was mainly catarrh around my nose and I was able to blow it out but now I cannot seem to blow my nose to relieve symptons
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013