Cat nail scratch on body which died. Took TT injection, two dose of ARV. Enough?

Hi doctor last month (1 November-12) one cat was wounded by dog. me and my friend brought the cat to pet clinic hospital while the cat nail scratch my body but no bleeding in my body. so i have took TT injection for me. after three hours the cat is dead so i took ARV that day evening it self & 2nd dose take after three days ( 4 nov-12) is this enough? actually i took 4 injections of ARV before 18 months. plesae yuor advice needful
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012