Cat left a puncture hole in hand. Swollen, painful. Solution?

last night my cat got scared and left two puncture holes in my hand and a few in the top of my head. only one puncture hole really hurt and is now swollen. i think she hit one of those veins in the back of my hand and thats why it is swollen but not sure. the other punture holes are painless and every other scratch ive gotten from her is fine. ive cleaned it with alcohol and antibiotic cream and and now icing it. what should i do to calm down the swelling and pain.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013