Cat has lost weight, vomiting, has urine accidents, cannot chew food

I have an 11 year old tabby cat. She is a female and an indoor cat. She has lost a considerable amount of weight within the last 2 months. She vomits 1-2 times a day. At first it was hair ball vomit but now it is just liquids. She has urine accidents on our tile floor by her litter box and has even urinated on our bed right in front of us. She has a hard time chewing dry food and treats. She also seems out of it. I have 3 other healthy cats in the household. I do not have the money to run extensive tests on her and I hope she is not suffering. She is drinking water and eating soft food.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012