Cast taken off wrist, CT scan showed extra bone, hand went purple and blew up

Hello, I had my cast taken off yesterday as I broke my wrist , now I had a ct scan and this showed a bone that shouldn t be there, it could be broken still or a bone that shouldn t be there, they kept it off, however today I was writing and my hand went purple and blew up, do I go back, I think it might still be broken, there is also new bruising but do not know where it has come from, ever since I wrote with a pencil.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear SIR,

There is a possibility that your non healed fragment may be pressing on the artery thus obstructing the blood supply.

Dr. Shruti