Cast for the broken leg, tibia and fibula fused together due to tying tight, painful. Any solution ?

Hi my boyfriend broke his leg playing rugby, they put it in a cast and then realised that was the wrong thing to do so operated on it, but pinned it too tightly together which made the tibia and fibula fuse together. He now cant find anyone to help, he s now in pain when walking a long way, he cant run or play rugby anymore? I just want to help him but know one seems to be able to give him any ideas??? Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012