Cast for full rupture of achilles tendon, using crutches. Still pain while walking, swelling, bruising in tendon. Could have a tear ?

hello,i had a full rupture of achilles tendon july of last year after 12 weeks in cast and then was still using crutches for 5 weeks after,now still have pain when walking and i told my physio on many occasions,he just gives me more stretching exercises and told me i have to do a one legged calf raise which i tried over 5 days and i could only do it by pushing my self up supported,i then had swelling and brusing on tendon and walking is more painful could i have a tear which has been made worse?no offence to my physio but he is young and he always asks others for advice on me,not sure i can trust him.thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013