Case of secondary infertility. Had c-section. Follicle ruptures. Normal hormonal profile. What is wrong?

I m a case of secondary infertility of 35 year and have one caeserian baby .my follicles ruptures on day 9 or 10,with endom. Thichness of 08mm.and follicle size of 19-20 mm.with severe ovualatory daughhter is of 5years and i was a case of primarity infertility too n conceived by i.u.i.without inductionbut on progestrone support for 3months. I m rh negative with normal hormonal profile and normal hystrosalphingogram.kindly help
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012