Caruncle in left eye swollen, itchy, rubbed, heated washcloth and kept, no known allergy, no eye-drops, anti-allergy pills, itching in right eye less, left eye worse, burning sensation

The caruncle in my left eye is super swollen and they both itch terribly. I have been rubbing them but not recently. Instead of rubbing I heated a washcloth and put that on them for 10-15 min unfortunately the last time I tried was about 10 min ago and it doesnt seem to help any. I have been having allergenic symptoms but have no known allergies in the past. I have not used any eye drops but I have tried anti- allergy pills. They were working bit the effects are wearing off faster and faster. The itching in my right eye has lessened while the itching in the left eye has worsened into more of a burning feeling. I am at a loss on how to fix this, Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012